DT Systems Micro iDT PLUS Add-On Collar with Green Strap
No risk to you. Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed with our 30 Day "No Questions" Money Back Guarantee. Hassle-free returns & exchanges.
Expand your DT Systems Micro-iDT PLUS system up to 3 dogs with these add on receivers. They can also be used to replace lost or damaged Micro-iDT PLUS Series collars or Micro-iDT Z Series collars with serial numbers that start with a letter (ex. S/N A12345).
Not compatible with Micro-iDT Z series systems with serial numbers that don't start with a letter.
Micro-iDT PLUS Add-On collars are also compatible with DT Systems H2O PLUS training collars. You will need a magnet to turn the collar on and off when using with H20 PLUS systems.
Programming your Micro-iDT Collar to match your transmitter:
1. Select the desired Collar Selecting Switch position on the transmitter.
2. Hold the Red Mark (Magnet Indicator) on the Transmitter directly against the Red Mark (Magnetic Switch Indicator) on the front of the Collar Receiver
3. A small red light inside the Collar Receiver will light up solid for about 1 second, followed by several flashes. You must keep the Transmitter next to the Collar Receiver during this time.
4. Continue to hold the Transmitter against the Collar Receiver until the LED light stays on solid. The Collar Receiver is now in the Code Running Mode (the LED light will stay lit for approximately 8 seconds while it is in this mode).
5. Remove the Transmitter from the Collar Receiver and press the NICK and CONT buttons simultaneously while it is in the Code Running Mode.
6. When the LED light blinks 3 times, the Collar ID is now programmed and the Collar Receiver is now ON.
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 312 Industrial Park Road, Starkville, Mississippi, 39759 USA.