Gunner Kennels G1 Intermediate GameKeepers Camo Dog Crate
The Mossy Oak GameKeepers Edition features Mossy Oak's Bottomland camo pattern on the door.
Temporarily sold out. Expected to be back in stock by early February, 2018.
No risk to you. Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed with our 30 Day "No Questions" Money Back Guarantee. Hassle-free returns & exchanges.
Video of Gunner Kennels G1 Intermediate GameKeepers Camo Dog Crate
NOTE: This kennel is large and heavy. Measure the location where you plan to use it and make sure it will fit BEFORE you order. Should you decide to return it, please call us BEFORE shipping as it will be expensive.
In celebration of Mossy Oak's 30 year anniversary, Gunner Kennels has created the Mossy Oak GameKeepers Edition Kennel, featuring a door decorated in Mossy Oak's Original Bottomland pattern as created by Toxey Haas three decades ago.
The Gunner Kennels G1 Intermediate Dog Crate combined with their Strength-Rated Tie-Down Straps has earned a 5-star crash test rating from the Center for Pet Safety (CPS) and its certification program, making it the industry's first 5-star safety rated pet travel crate. Its patent pending design will give you and your dog the best and safest traveling experience possible. It is constructed of double-walled rotomolded plastic with secure tie-down pins, a wide base with slip resistant rubber feet, and a paddle-latch locking door with a piano hinge that can be installed to open to the right or left.
Gunner Kennels are designed and manufacturer tested to withstand a 12 gauge shotgun with #7 shot at 7 steps away, 4000 lbs. of force, as well as a 60 lb. weight dropped from a 2 story building with only a two inch deflection.
Owner's Manual Download Gunner Kennels G1 Owner's Manual, downloadable in .pdf format. Click here
to read the Gunner Kennels G1 Owner's Manual.
Gunner Kennels Assembly Instructions:
1. Your Gunner Kennels dog crate will arrive in 3 pieces along with a bag containing hardware, handles, and owners manual.
2. To assemble your kennel, attach the bottom of your kennel to the top using the 6 long hex bolts and 6 large washers provided in your hardware bag. Do not fully tighten the bolts.
3. Attach the door by sliding it into place either opening to the right or to the left. The Gunner Kennels logo plate can be repositioned if necessary. Secure the door with 6 cap screws and washers provided in the hardware bag. Tighten the cap screws with the provided 3/16 inch hex key.
4. You may now tighten the hex bolts with a 7/16 inch wrench (not included).
5. Install the handles using the remaining screws and washers with a philips head screwdriver.
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 312 Industrial Park Road, Starkville, Mississippi, 39759 USA.