Owns 2 dogs. Family pet. Good price. Will do the trick.
Product Rating: 5 out of 5-stars. Review ID: 10069 Reviewed: 2014-04-17
Customer Review #20256
By: Bryan Colby From AZ
Owns 5 dogs. Hunts. 2 reasons I bought these: barking and fighting. They work perfectly.
Product Rating: 5 out of 5-stars. Review ID: 20256 Reviewed: 2015-04-17
Customer Review #10184
By: Pavel Spitsyn
Family pet. The purchased item has in the description "Size 2 -- Fits 6" muzzle circumference (25-50 lbs.)Beagles, Cocker Spaniels", but it's too small for my English Cocker Spaniel. Probably need to have size 3.
Product Rating: 4 out of 5-stars. Review ID: 10184 Reviewed: 2014-04-25
"It muffles his barks well, and I would say we are pleased."
By: Scott Neusetzer From LA
Hunts. Family pet. I got the muzzle to quieten my dog when I am out. He barks at everything until I get home and drives my wife crazy. It muffles his barks well, and I would say we are pleased.
Product Rating: 4 out of 5-stars. Review ID: 12315 Reviewed: 2014-07-25
Customer Review #9429
By: Julia Parkerfrom SC
Owns 2 dogs. Family pet. In order to allow my young dogs time to socialize with others, I have to muzzle them at the dog park because they're bullies. These muzzles work well and as intended, but are too constricting for outdoor activities. I think we'll try a cage muzzle next time.
Product Rating: 3 out of 5-stars. Review ID: 9429 Reviewed: 2014-03-26
No risk to you. Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed with our 30 Day "No Questions" Money Back Guarantee. Hassle-free returns & exchanges.
The Omni Pet Kwik Klip Nylon Muzzle is soft and flexible, and won't pinch or pull your dog's hair. Features an adjustable head strap. The Kwik Klip allows for easy placement and removal. Made with reinforced nylon.
1. Open buckle and place muzzle over dog's snout. Make sure muzzle fits comfortably and is not too tight or too loose.
2. Bring straps behind dog's head below the ears and buckle.
3. Adjust straps until muzzle fits the dog snugly. Do not over tighten.
4. Check fit to make sure dog is comfortable.
1. Muzzle should NOT be used for dangerous dogs or any other animal that poses a threat to humans. Not all animals can be effectively muzzled.
2. Do not leave animal unattended with muzzle on.
3. Inspect regularly. Replace at first sign of damage.
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 312 Industrial Park Road, Starkville, Mississippi, 39759 USA.