Unit must have expandable memory capability (slot or port for MicroSD or SD memory card)
DO NOT send any other map data to the SD card while it is in the unit -- you may take the card out and use BaseCamp to send any other data to your internal memory. You may also send and receive data for waypoints, tracks, and routes to and from your GPS unit's internal memory
There are three (3) ways to connect to your computer:
1. With the Chip loaded in your GPS, connect your GPS to your computer using the USB cable included with your GPS*
2. Insert the HUNT Chip into the provided SD adapter, then insert into the appropriate media port on your computer
3. Use an SD to USB converter with method two (2) above
*Note: Older GPS units need to be in Mass Storage Mode. To do so go to the Main Menu > Setup > Interface and then press Enter
HUNT Chip GPS Use
Loading the HUNT Chip into your GPS
1. Insert the HUNT Chip into your GPS
2. Ensure the GPS is powered on and zoom in to the state you purchased to verify the map has loaded correctly
3. If map does not load, remove chip, wipe off brass leads, and reinsert
Viewing the HUNT Map Features
Your HUNT Map comes loaded with several hunting specific features that are layered to enhance viewing.
Viewing Detail Levels
Zoom in to see more map details.
1: Land Ownership, Major Roads, GMUs
2: Section Info, Trails, County Info
3: Minor Roads, Water Data
4: 100K Topo
5: 24K Topo
Accessing the Feature List
Access the feature list to quickly reference map data - no need for a legend!
1. Pan map to area of interest
2. Place cursor on the location of interest
3. Push Enter/Select button to display the feature list.
Warning: Do not load other maps to this chip. Maps can be overwritten!
For additional questions and HUNT Map Support, please email: email@example.com
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 312 Industrial Park Road, Starkville, Mississippi, 39759 USA.