Item # 3891
Steve Says: The Tri-Tronics Pro 200 G3 EXP stimulation set up is the opposite of the Tri-Tronics Pro 100 G3 EXP (18 Continuous and 6 Momentary). The Pro 200 is designed for folks that are looking for a wider selection of momentary (preset) stimulation levels. The Pro 200 G3 EXP has 18 levels of Momentary and 6 levels of continuous stimulation.
Many folks that are looking at the Pro 200 should also take a look at the Tri-Tronics Flyway G3 EXP. It has the exact same set up as the Pro 200 but costs less.
RELATED REVIEWS:Tritronics Buyers' GuideBest 2013 CollarsTri-Tronics G3 Field/Pro ReviewSTEVE'S REVIEWS
Tri-Tronics PRO 200 G3 EXP with FREE Holster
Three levels of momentary and one level of continuous "reserve high" stimulation.
The Tri-Tronics Pro 200 G3 EXP lets you choose three levels of momentary and one level of continuous "reserve high" stimulation instantly from the transmitter. Use momentary stimulation for enforcing commands and correcting behavior; use continuous stimulation when your dog is tempted by strong distractions, such as deer in the area.
Multi-dog Collars / Systems:
Read more about TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3
Choose three levels of momentary and one level of continuous "reserve high" stimulation instantly from the transmitter. Use momentary stimulation for enforcing commands and correcting behavior; use continuous stimulation when your dog is tempted by strong distractions, such as deer in the area.
For more versatility, six levels of intensity are available by adjusting a dial at the top of the transmitter. Use low-level continuous stimulation to teach basic commands in the yard. Quickly change to a higher level should your dog be tempted by a strong distraction. A separate audio tone button comes standard.
With the EXP feature, you can purchase the Pro 200 G3 EXP as a one dog unit and add a 2nd or 3rd dog at any time by purchasing extra collars. Upgrade when you need to control more than one dog at a time!
- Transmitter weight: .5 lbs
- Collar weight with Receiver: .4 lbs
- Collar length without Receiver: 27"
- Collar length with Receiver: 25 1/4"
Owner's Manual Download|
Tri-Tronics G3 Owner's Manual, downloadable in .pdf format.
to read the Tri-Tronics G3 Owner's Manual.
TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3 Overview:
The Tri-Tronics Pro 200 G3 EXP is a smaller, lighter, and improved version of the Tri-Tronics 200 Lite/LS/XLS Pro series collars. It is a highly popular unit for field work.
TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3 Transmitter (Remote)
- Two black buttons control 18 levels of momentary stimulation
- One red button controls 6 levels of continuous stimulation
- Dog selector toggle allows expansion up to 3 dogs
- Front mounted tone / accessory button
- "A" setting on intensity dial allows transmitter to operate a Tri-Tronics Accessory Beeper or Tracer Light remotely
- Fully WATERPROOF
- Virtually indestructible Lexan construction -- the same material used to make bulletproof windshields
- Balanced and ergonomically shaped
- Rubberized sure-grip, no-slip area for your hand on the back and sides
- Smaller, lighter, more comfortable, and significantly shorter than older Tri-Tronics systems
- Shorter fixed internal antenna for longer, more consistent range
- The more rugged design of the antenna strengthens the durability of the transmitter
- User replaceable battery pack locks on with screws for added security
- Improved stimulation dial performs better in adverse conditions even while wearing gloves
- 3-way battery charge indicator with light tube has improved visibility even in bright sunlight
Weight: 8 ounces
Height: 8 3/8 inches
Circumference: Approx. 6 inches
TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3 Collar
- Practically indestructable -- its molded case is made from Lexan
- 1/3 smaller and lighter with a lower profile, improved curved shape, and improved collar strap guides
- Adjustable collar straps feature square double (K9) buckles and metal keepers -- fit neck sizes between 10 - 24 inches
- 100% waterproof -- perfect for retrievers
- Non-stimulation tone feature
- Internal antenna system
- No exposed charging ports to gather debris, no covers to remove for charging
- On/Off switch activated at the collar
- 3-way battery charge indicator with built-in test light
- Waterproof removable battery pack
- Improved light tube is easy to see even in bright sunlight
- Weight = 7.2 oz, Length = 27 in. (with receiver mounted to collar)
- Receiver without strap is 2.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3 Comes With:
All Tritronics G3 Collars come with our "No Risk, 30-day Money Back Guarantee." If something happens within the first 30 days or if you are unsatisfied for any reason contact us and we will take care of you. After the first 30 days, the Tritronics warranty picks up. All Tritronics G3 Collars come with a 2 year warranty which covers all parts and labor. Warranties are transferable if you sell your collar.
- Active Tri-Tronics Pro 200 G3 EXP collar with black strap
- Tri-Tronics Pro 200 G3 EXP transmitter with 3 position toggle switch
- FREE Gun Dog Supply 4 mode style transmitter holster
- Collar battery charging cradle, transmitter charging cradle + dual lead wall charger
- Set of long contact points
- Set of short contact points
- Contact point wrench
- Hardshell suitcase style carrying case
- Dry bag to separate your transmitter and chargers from wet, muddy collars
- Owner's manual
See the Tritronics web site for the latest Tri-Tronics Warranty Information.
Features of the TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3
- Two black buttons controls 18 levels of momentary stimulation instantly selectable at the transmitter
- One red button controls 6 levels of continuous stimulation instantly selectable at the transmitter
- Non-stimulation tone feature
- EXP toggle switch allows you to add additional dogs by purchasing extra EXP collars at any time
- Collar may be charged in the field, charger sold separately
- No external collar antenna
- One mile range
- Insulated contact points to ensure consistent and reliable stimulation in the water
- Interchangeable contact points for dogs with long or short coats
- Adjustable collar strap with a square double (K9) buckle and metal keeper fits neck sizes between 10 - 24 inches.
- No Risk 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Two Year Warranty - no service or return shipping charges
- Made in U.S.A.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING in Continental United States (US48)
TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3 Batteries
- Compact charging cradles mean no exposed charging jacks, and no charging jack covers to remove or replace
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries are user-replaceable, heavy duty, and last 3-5 years with proper care
- Waterproof removable battery packs
- Trickle Charge Mode -- Fully charged units can be left on the charger because it "knows" if a battery needs to be charged or not
- Rapid Charging -- Completely charge your collars and transmitter within 2 hours
- Can be recharged at any time -- batteries don't have to be completely drained
Stimulation from the TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3
- 6 levels of Continuous stimulation -- allows you to control the length of the correction based on how long you hold the button down
- 18 levels of Momentary stimulation -- delivers a quick pre-set duration of stimulation (less than 1 second) for enforcing commands the dog already knows and for correcting behavior
- Teach yardwork/obedience and enforce known commands with lower levels of stimulation
- Use higher levels to stop unwanted chasing or to overcome strong distractions
- Tactile dial with clicks between levels allows you to raise and lower the stimulation level by feel without ever having to take you eyes off your dog
- Insulated contact points ensure consistent and reliable stimulation in the water
- Includes interchangeable contact points for long or short-coated dogs
TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3 Range
Collar range up to 1 mile -- maximum range is based on "line of sight." This means that to get the full range out of a system there should be nothing between the transmitter and the receiver and the terrain should be flat and open. This isn't going to happen in most places that we spend time with our dogs. The range on all of the systems that we carry depends on training conditions, including weather, terrain, and the presence of cover.
Tri-Tronics G3 systems feature a "Pulsating Continuous Stimulation" that increases the system's ability to reach maximum distance in heavy cover and difficult terrain situations. Because this is a "broken" signal instead of a single transmission it does a better job of reaching the receiver at maximum distance. The pulses are so rapid that it gives the feeling of the old style continuous stimulation but increases the transmitter's ability to reach maximum distance.
Remember, too much range will never hurt, but too little can be a problem.
Accessories for your TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3
Related Products & Content: TriTronics Pro 200 EXP G3
Tri-Tronics 5720100 057872572012