Steve Says: The Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker G3 EXP is designed for the houndsman. It has one button per dog operation and the longest range on the market at 2 miles.
The Trashbreaker G3 EXP with Tracer Light included helps you to keep up with your big running hound in the dark of night.
If you are looking for a collar to stop your hounds from running off game, this is the collar for you. The Trashbreaker G3 is the same design as the Classic 70 G3, but has twice the range.
It is simple to use and it has the durability that you expect from Tri-Tronics.
Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker G3 EXP COMPLETE 4-dog with Tracer Lights + FREE HOLSTER
Gives you up to two miles of highly reliable range.
The Trashbreaker G3 EXP gives you up to two miles of highly reliable range which reaches a hound more dependably in the deepest swamps, thickest cover and heaviest brush. It will go wherever you need to hunt and take all the abuse your hounds can dish out. The included Tracer Light helps you keep up with your big running hound in the dark of night.
| What's New in the Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog|
Now the Tri-Tronics "COMPLETE" Multi-Dog Systems from Gun Dog Supply include everything you need to use and charge your system. With the Trashbreaker with Tracers 4-dog COMPLETE you get a transmitter cradle, 3 dual-lead chargers, and 4 receiver cradles so you can charge your transmitter and all your collars at the same time. You also get all the collar straps.
Multi-dog Collars / Systems:
Read more about Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog
This system includes 4 White Tracer Lights. If you prefer Red or Blue, give us a call to order.
The Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker G3 EXP is a simple to use one-button per dog remote training collar that is designed for keeping hounds from chasing unwanted game. Now you can have up to two miles of highly reliable range which reaches a hound more dependably in the deepest swamps, thickest cover, and heaviest brush. It will go wherever you need to hunt and take all the abuse your hounds can dish out. All the improvements in the Trashbreaker G3 EXP mean that the houndsman now gets the best system at an affordable price.
Features superior performance, rugged construction, and a smaller transmitter with a built in button guard to protect from accidental corrections. Audio tone comes standard. Six levels of continuous stimulation adds more versatility. You can choose the right level for your dog from the transmitter based on the dogs sensitivity and drive. The Trashbreaker G3 EXP has the longest range of any remote training collar on the market. Up to 2 miles reliable range with no external collar antenna.
- Transmitter weight: .5 lbs
- Collar weight with Receiver and Tracer Light: .45 lbs
- Collar length without Receiver: 27"
- Collar length with Receiver: 24 3/4"
Owner's Manual Download|
Tri-Tronics G3 Owner's Manual, downloadable in .pdf format.
to read the Tri-Tronics G3 Owner's Manual.
Not available to California Addresses because the included batteries and chargers do not meet California Appliance Efficiency Regulations. The Garmin Delta, Delta Sport and Delta Upland meet these regulations and are legal in California.
Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog Overview:
- This collar expands up to 6 dogs. Note the toggle switch.
- The Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker G3 is the longest range remote collar on the market at 2 miles.
- Designed for big running hounds, the simple one button operation per dog has made Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker G3 EXP the perfect long range "Problem Solver."
- The Trashbreaker is the same design as the Classic 70, but has twice the range.
- Turn the Tracer Light on or off with a simple press of a button on the transmitter. Choose between a blinking light or constant mode which is visible from up to 1/2 mile away.
Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog Transmitter (Remote)
- 3 color coded buttons and a 2 position toggle switch that allows you to add up to 6 dogs to your system at any time
- "T" setting on intensity dial activates Tone feature
- "A" setting on intensity dial allows transmitter to operate a Tri-Tronics Accessory Beeper or Tracer Light remotely
- Fully WATERPROOF
- Virtually indestructible Lexan construction -- the same material used to make bulletproof windshields
- Balanced and ergonomically shaped
- Rubberized sure-grip, no-slip area for your hand on the back and sides
- Smaller, lighter, more comfortable, and significantly shorter than older Tri-Tronics systems
- Shorter fixed internal antenna for longer, more consistent range
- The more rugged design of the antenna strengthens the durability of the transmitter
- User replaceable battery pack locks on with screws for added security
- Improved stimulation dial performs better in adverse conditions even while wearing gloves
- 3-way battery charge indicator with light tube has improved visibility even in bright sunlight
Weight: 8 ounces
Height: 8 3/8 inches
Circumference: Approx. 6 inches
Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog Collar
- Practically indestructable -- its molded case is made from Lexan
- 1/3 smaller and lighter with a lower profile, improved curved shape, and improved collar strap guides
- Adjustable collar straps feature square double (K9) buckles and metal keepers -- fit neck sizes between 10 - 24 inches
- 100% waterproof -- perfect for retrievers
- Non-stimulation tone feature
- Internal antenna system
- No exposed charging ports to gather debris, no covers to remove for charging
- On/Off switch activated at the collar
- 3-way battery charge indicator with built-in test light
- Waterproof removable battery pack
- Improved light tube is easy to see even in bright sunlight
- Weight = 7.2 oz, Length = 27 in. (with receiver mounted to collar)
- Receiver without strap is 2.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog Comes With:
All Tritronics G3 Collars come with our "No Risk, 30-day Money Back Guarantee." If something happens within the first 30 days or if you are unsatisfied for any reason contact us and we will take care of you. After the first 30 days, the Tritronics warranty picks up. All Tritronics G3 Collars come with a 2 year warranty which covers all parts and labor. Warranties are transferable if you sell your collar.
- Four active Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker G3 EXP collars with black, red, blue, and orange straps
- Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker G3 EXP transmitter with 3 color coded buttons and a 2 position toggle switch
- 4 collar battery charging cradles, transmitter charging cradle + 3 dual lead wall chargers
- 4 sets of long contact points
- 4 sets of short contact points
- Contact point wrench
- Hardshell suitcase style carrying case
- Dry bag to separate your transmitter and chargers from wet, muddy collars
- Owner's manual
- "J. Paul Jackson Basic Training" DVD
See the Tritronics web site for the latest Tri-Tronics Warranty Information.
Features of the Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog
- White Tracer Light
- Simple 1-button per dog operation
- One button controls 6 levels of continuous stimulation instantly selectable at the transmitter
- Non-stimulation tone feature
- EXP toggle switch allows you to add additional dogs by purchasing extra EXP collars at any time
- Collar may be charged in the field, charger sold separately
- No external collar antenna
- Two mile range
- Insulated contact points to ensure consistent and reliable stimulation in the water
- Interchangeable contact points for dogs with long or short coats
- Adjustable collar strap with a square double (K9) buckle and metal keeper fits neck sizes between 10 - 24 inches.
- No Risk 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Two Year Warranty - no service or return shipping charges
- Made in U.S.A.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING in Continental United States (US48)
Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog Batteries
- Compact charging cradles mean no exposed charging jacks, and no charging jack covers to remove or replace
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries are user-replaceable, heavy duty, and last 3-5 years with proper care
- Waterproof removable battery packs
- Trickle Charge Mode -- Fully charged units can be left on the charger because it "knows" if a battery needs to be charged or not
- Rapid Charging -- Completely charge your collars in 2 hours. Transmitter charges within 2-6 hours.
- Can be recharged at any time -- batteries don't have to be completely drained
Stimulation from the Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog
- Continuous stimulation allows you to control the length of the correction based on how long you hold the button down
- 6 intensity levels can be quickly adjusted with the dial on the side of the transmitter
- Teach yardwork/obedience and enforce known commands with lower levels of stimulation
- Use higher levels to stop unwanted chasing or to overcome strong distractions
- Tactile dial with clicks between levels allows you to raise and lower the stimulation level by feel without ever having to take you eyes off your dog
- Insulated contact points ensure consistent and reliable stimulation in the water
- Includes interchangeable contact points for long or short-coated dogs
Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog Range
Collar range up to 2 miles -- maximum range is based on "line of sight." This means that to get the full range out of a system there should be nothing between the transmitter and the receiver and the terrain should be flat and open. This isn't going to happen in most places that we spend time with our dogs. The range on all of the systems that we carry depends on training conditions, including weather, terrain, and the presence of cover.
Tri-Tronics G3 systems feature a "Pulsating Continuous Stimulation" that increases the system's ability to reach maximum distance in heavy cover and difficult terrain situations. Because this is a "broken" signal instead of a single transmission it does a better job of reaching the receiver at maximum distance. The pulses are so rapid that it gives the feeling of the old style continuous stimulation but increases the transmitter's ability to reach maximum distance.
Remember, too much range will never hurt, but too little can be a problem.
Accessories for your Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog
Related Products & Content: Trashbreaker w/ Tracers 4-dog