No risk to you. Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed with our 30 Day "No Questions" Money Back Guarantee. Hassle-free returns & exchanges.
The Zinger Winger Company introduces an all-purpose "box style" bird launcher. Whether you have upland bird dogs or hunting retrievers this high-quality training tool does it all. The Uplander Bird Launcher is perfect for releasing live birds of any size (ducks, pheasants, quail, pigeons) but can also throw Dokkens, dead birds, and large/small bumpers when training your dog to mark.
This premium launcher is constructed of welded lightweight aluminum and is made to last a lifetime. Launch angle and distance of throw is easily adjusted. Each launcher uses our exclusive Sure-Shot Sound release for safety and reliability. The Uplander G4 is capable of firing 209 primers.
The Uplander is designed to be used with the SportDOG, Tri-Tronics or Dogtra remote release system.
Size and Weight The frame measures 8" x 16" x 18" and weight 8 pounds. The overall measurements including extended arms are 16" x 16" x 8". Some assembly required.
Arc and Throw Shorter throws can be obtained using only 2 springs. Maximum throws at the launchers set angled position (using 4 springs). Note: When using all 4 springs this launcher requires a strong able-bodied person to cock and load. when using 2 springs the launcher requires less effort to load.
Ducks: 30 feet (10 yards)
Dokkens: 45 feet (15 yards)
Large Bumper: 50 feet (17 yards)
Small Bumper: 60 feet (20 yards)
SportDOG Remote Launcher
In Normal Mode, the Transmitter can be set to control up to four Receivers, and each Receiver can control up to nine devices using SportDOG extension cables for a total of 36 possible devices. In Expanded Mode, the
Transmitter can control up to 36 independent Receivers. To add realism to training situations, the Transmitter can signal the Receiver to emit the sound of a duck quack, pheasant cackle, or shotgun report. By
altering distances between the Transmitter and Receiver(s), and tailoring the sounds to the situation you're training for, the system provides countless options for hunters and trainers who train their dogs for
everything from hunting to hunt tests to field trials.
1/2 mile range
Waterproof and submersible
Duck, pheasant, and shotgun report sounds available
2 hour quick charge
Up to 80 hours of battery life
Controls up to 9 launchers or wingers in Normal Mode with SportDOG extension cables
Expandable to control 36 receivers in Expanded Mode
Receiver clip for convenient attachment/removal
Zinger Winger G4 Uplander Assembly Instructions
1. Insert the swing arm into the bushing on the pouch arm. Thread the locking nut and tighten. WARNING: Failure to securely tighten this part can result in severe injury.
2. Align the metal arm bushings to the box frame holes and install all four bolts and lock nuts. Make sure the bolts are facing inside and the nuts are facing outside. Tighten the bolts so that the metal arms still pivot freely.
3. Loop one end of the spring through each end of the metal arm assembly. Repeat with the other springs.
4. The free end of the springs can now be connected through the holes located on the brace of the box frame. NOTE: You may need to use pliers or vise grips to loop the spring ends through the holes.
5. Attach the strip of RecieverLok to the back of your remote and press the two mating surfaces together. Ensure the remote receiver's antenna will not interfere with the metal arms of the launcher when activated.
6. Attach the electronic plug into the reciever.
7. An extension leg is provided if you require an angled launch.
Country of Origin: Assembled in Canada from parts made in Canada and China.
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 17645 U.S. Highway 82, Mathiston, Mississippi, 39752 USA.