Item # 4368
A1 Deluxe Dog BootsRated stars from 3 customer ratings.
A-1 dog boots
Reviewed: December 2, 2010
By: Jeff WalstromWe have a 105 pound White German Shepard with pink pads(extra sensitive) and we live in Minnesota. In the subzero weather he couldn't walk for long. Every other boot brand would just fall off of his feet in the snow. We tried 4 different brands firt. Then a-1 was recomended to us. We are now into our third winter and they stay put. The traction is good and he can walk and play with us for hours. This is a great product.
goat head saver
Reviewed: January 9, 2011
By: Chuck ForryGoat-head thorns and stickers are a problem when hunting Colorado and Kansas pheasant. These boots keep them out of the dogs paws. I have lost them on occasion and usually can find them due to the color although I would suggest having an extra pair in case you do lose one that you can't find but they are excellent and stay on very good.
Ultra Paws A1 Booties
Reviewed: November 12, 2011
By: Gary R. Giger
German Short Hair. Pet. Hunting dog. I just got back from South Dakota phesant hunting. I bought the booties on the recommendation of my vet. The boots lasted four days before the rubber sole and the canvas bootie started to separate. Although I had problems with the booties staying on, they wore sore in the tops and sides of my dogs paws. I bought the large based on the websites sizing chart. My dog's paw measured 3 1/4 inches.
A1 Deluxe Hunting Dog Boots -- Set of 4
A1 Deluxe Hunting Dog Boots by Charles Mfg protect paws and legs from burrs, harsh terrain, snow, mud and moisture.
Zippered opening allows dog's paw to slide easily into boot
Very little adjustment necessary
Rubber sole for better protection and longer life
Stabilizer eliminates boot from twisting and sliding off
Measure dog's paw from back of rear pad to tip of the furthest nail.
Small: Fits 2 1/4" to 2 3/4" Paws
Medium: Fits 2 3/4" to 3 1/4" Paws
Large: Fits 3 1/4" to 3 3/4" Paws
Extra Large: Fits 3 3/4" to 4 1/4" Paws
Front boots are slightly bigger than back boots and have a black zipper, back boots have a white zipper.
Stabilizer is sewn on one side of boot and will not come off.
Make sure nails are cut short.
- Open boot. Put one hand behind boot and slide paw and leg into boot. Paw must be all the way to end of the boot.
- Take center finger and put behind zipper pull (this will eliminate hair from getting caught in the zipper). Put thumb and index finger on zipper latch and zip up to bottom of neoprene.
- Pull zipper and neoprene together. with hand in back of boot, hold zipper and neoprene together. Continue to zip to top of neoprene.
- Make sure boot is straight and paw is at the bottom of the boot.
To Correct: Zip zipper down to top of cordura, with hand on back of boot, slide boot left to right and at the same time slide boot up. Repeat Step #3.
- Mesh velcro on zipper cover and cordura together.
- Make sure zipper latch is down, pull stabilizer to left and mesh velcro together.
- Take stabilizer straps, fasten together until you hear it click. Tighten straps by removing upper strap and tri-glide (rectangular piece), pull strap to tighten, then disconnect the fastener and put top strap back into tri-glide. Any excess strap can be cut and then burn the ends to keep strap from unraveling.
Note: When out in the field, if boot should twist or slide down significantly, repeat steps 4-7 and tighten stabilizer straps a little more.
- If the fastener doesn't stay in, push up on the center release button, from underneath, so it's raised up about 1/8th of an inch.
- Mark each boot (left/right) and use the same boot for each leg.
- Keep zipper clean. Dried mud or debris in zipper will not allow it to zip properly.
Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent and hang dry.
Sometimes also referred to as: hunting dog boots, hunting boots for dogs, a1 deluxe hunting dog boots, a1 dog boots, deluxe hunting dog boots, deluxe hunting dog boot, delux hunting dog boots, a1 deluxe dog boots, dog boots for hunting, dog boots hunting, ..........,
A1 Dog Boots
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 312 Industrial Park Road, Starkville, Mississippi, 39759 USA.
See us on the Facebook | Gun Dog Supply on LinkedIn
All words & pictures are copyright © 1997-2013, Gun Dog Supply or their respective owners. All rights reserved. Buy online with confidence when you order discount retriever hunting dog supplies, canine training equipment, k-9 accessories, and training products for your gun dog, bird dog, or working retriever. Your on-line purchase is protected through secure server ordering. Review our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shop our canine closeout items, best bargains, k9 discount prices, good deals, cheap stuff and other values for sale. Compare our products in reviews, reports, comparisons, and buyers guides.