Item # 3888
Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3Rated stars from 7 customer ratings.
Summary: i have used the pro 100 for the last 5 years. it is the best i've used and the support team has always been great when needed. could not be happier.
Steve Says: The Tri-Tronics Pro 100 is a good choice for training dogs using the low-level continuous stimulation technique that is featured by many professional trainers in such books as the Tritronics Retriever Training book, the Rick Smith Method from the Pointing Dog Journal, the Jerome Robinson Ultimate Guide to Bird Dog Training book, the George Hickox videos, and the Perfect Start / Perfect Finish videos.
The Pro 100 has a wide choice of stimulation levels with gradual increases between levels.
With the Low, Medium, and High stimulation choices, you can gradually increase the stimulation level one handed without ever looking at the transmitter.
This allows you to precisely increase the stimulation without taking your eyes off the dog and you have a free hand for working a check cord, bird launcher, winger, or auto backer transmitter, blank pistol, or shotgun.
When you need to raise the level using the dial, the ISS dial allows you to do this with your thumb, so you can continue to operate it one handed and you never have to look at the dial.
I have never found a dog that was so sensitive that it could not be trained using this collar.
Reviewed: January 20, 2010
By: joseph mazzolii have used the pro 100 for the last 5 years. it is the best i've used and the support team has always been great when needed. could not be happier.
TT Pro 100 G3 EXP
Reviewed: February 22, 2011
By: Elsa in MO.TT Pro 100 G3 EXP -- I love it. Buttons are easy to use and the toggle switch stays in place well so I don't accidently get the wrong dog.
Personally, I ordered a collar from you guys (another brand that shall remain nameless), hated it, and sent it back. You changed the collars out for me with nary a complaint and I was back in the field in less than a week with my new 3-dog TT system. I love your customer service. You are fast and efficient as well as friendly. Thanks!
Elsa in MO.
Tri-Tronics Pro 100 G3 Exp + Free Holster---- 08-10-2011
Reviewed: September 8, 2011
By: Jeff Mattison II from MS
Labrador. Hunting dog. The ability to initiate low, medium and/or high stimulation with just a push of the button is a great advantage. One only needs to set the selector dial once before utilizing the e-collar. The durability of the product is also evident. Great product; I would recommend to everyone. Additionally, the service received from Gundog Supply is second-to-none. I will continue to be a loyal customer. Thanks, Gundog Supply!
Tri-Tronics Pro 100 G3 Exp + Free Holster---- 04-17-2011
Reviewed: September 9, 2011
By: jim dickerson from FL
2 dogs: gsp. Hunting dog. excellent controller. you have lot's of stimulation levels, so you have options no matter how soft the dog. I recommend it to all who are serious about training. p s it is worth every penny of cost good value,
Tri -Tronics Pro 100
Reviewed: September 9, 2011
By: Ed Donahue
Labrador Retriever. Hunting dog. Found the "sweet" spot that my lab best responds to. Makes training and correction easy without being heavy handed. Instant correction is essential when the dog is at a distance and the and the Tr i- Tronics Pro - 100 work flawlessly! Tri - Tronics makes a great product.
Tri-tronics G3 Pro 100 EXP
Reviewed: September 9, 2011
By: David Morissette
Brittany Spaniel. Hunting dog. Really great product, The High, Med and Low continuous button are really great.. Plus there is the Med nick always available if wanted. The range is really great in every conditions.. Also the fact that it is waterproof helps a lot.. The only thing I could say against it Is the size of the remote,, A little bit smaller and it could be heaven ..
Really great service at gun dog supply
Thank you very much
Tri-Tronics Pro 100 G3 Exp + Free Holster---- 10-05-2010
Reviewed: September 9, 2011
By: ROGER MINK from TN
ENGLISH POINTER. Pet. Hunting dog. FREE HOLSTER WAS TOO SMALL-WOULD NOT SNAP.
PRO 100 IS A GREAT TRAINING COLLAR.
RELATED REVIEWS:Tritronics Buyers' GuideBest 2013 CollarsTri-Tronics G3 Field/Pro ReviewSTEVE'S REVIEWS
Tri-Tronics PRO 100 G3 EXP + FREE Holster
"I've never found a dog that was SO sensitive that it could not be trained using the Tri-Tronics PRO 100..." -- STEVE
The Tri-Tronics Pro 100 G3 EXP is a versatile training collar and a good choice for all-around use with 18 levels of continuous stimulation instantly selectable at the transmitter. This means that you can instantly adjust intensity whenever distractions increase.
Multi-dog Collars / Systems:
Read more about Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3
This collar expands up to 3 dogs. Note the 3-dog toggle switch.
Teach yard work/obedience and enforce known commands with lower levels of stimulation. Use higher levels to stop unwanted chasing or to overcome strong distractions. The Pro 100 G3 EXP is a good choice for training any breed of dog. Audio tone with a separate button comes standard.
We recommend the Tri-Tronics Pro 100 and the Pro 500 models for yard work (obedience) training and any other training where low levels of continuous stimulation are used to reinforce previously taught commands. The Pro 100 and the Pro 500 models have a low and a medium button for continuous stimulation (as well as a high continuous stimulation button). The continuous stimulation produced by using the low and medium buttons on the Pro 100 and the Pro 500 is lower than the continuous stimulation levels on the Classic 70, Flyway Special, Upland Special, and Pro 200. The medium and low continuous stimulation levels on the Pro 100 and Pro 500 are particularly useful with sensitive dogs/breeds.
- Transmitter weight: .5 lbs
- Collar weight with Receiver: .4 lbs
- Collar length without Receiver: 27"
- Collar length with Receiver: 25 1/4"
Owner's Manual Download|
Tri-Tronics G3 Owner's Manual, downloadable in .pdf format.
to read the Tri-Tronics G3 Owner's Manual.
Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3 Overview:
The Tri-Tronics Pro 100 G3 EXP is a smaller, lighter, and improved version of the Tri-Tronics 100 Lite/LS/XLS series collars. It is a versatile training collar and a good choice for all-around use with three levels of continuous stimulation (low, medium, and high) instantly selectable at the transmitter. This means that you can instantly adjust intensity whenever distractions increase. There's also a separate button for delivering a quick pre-set duration of momentary stimulation for enforcing commands the dog already knows and for correcting behavior.
Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3 Transmitter (Remote)
- Two red buttons control 18 levels of continuous stimulation
- One black button controls 6 levels of momentary stimulation
- Dog selector toggle allows expansion up to 3 dogs
- Front mounted tone / accessory button
- "A" setting on intensity dial allows transmitter to operate a Tri-Tronics Accessory Beeper or Tracer Light remotely
- Fully WATERPROOF
- Virtually indestructible Lexan construction -- the same material used to make bulletproof windshields
- Balanced and ergonomically shaped
- Rubberized sure-grip, no-slip area for your hand on the back and sides
- Smaller, lighter, more comfortable, and significantly shorter than older Tri-Tronics systems
- Shorter fixed internal antenna for longer, more consistent range
- The more rugged design of the antenna strengthens the durability of the transmitter
- User replaceable battery pack locks on with screws for added security
- Improved stimulation dial performs better in adverse conditions even while wearing gloves
- 3-way battery charge indicator with light tube has improved visibility even in bright sunlight
Weight: 8 ounces
Height: 8 3/8 inches
Circumference: Approx. 6 inches
Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3 Collar
- Practically indestructable -- its molded case is made from Lexan
- 1/3 smaller and lighter with a lower profile, improved curved shape, and improved collar strap guides
- Adjustable collar straps feature square double (K9) buckles and metal keepers -- fit neck sizes between 10 - 24 inches
- 100% waterproof -- perfect for retrievers
- Non-stimulation tone feature
- Internal antenna system
- No exposed charging ports to gather debris, no covers to remove for charging
- On/Off switch activated at the collar
- 3-way battery charge indicator with built-in test light
- Waterproof removable battery pack
- Improved light tube is easy to see even in bright sunlight
- Weight = 7.2 oz, Length = 27 in. (with receiver mounted to collar)
- Receiver without strap is 2.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3 Comes With:
All Tritronics G3 Collars come with our "No Risk, 30-day Money Back Guarantee." If something happens within the first 30 days or if you are unsatisfied for any reason contact us and we will take care of you. After the first 30 days, the Tritronics warranty picks up. All Tritronics G3 Collars come with a 2 year warranty which covers all parts and labor. Warranties are transferable if you sell your collar.
- Active Tri-Tronics Pro 100 G3 EXP collar with black strap
- Tri-Tronics Pro 100 G3 EXP transmitter with 3 position toggle switch
- FREE Gun Dog Supply 4 mode style transmitter holster
- Collar battery charging cradle, transmitter charging cradle + dual lead wall charger
- Set of long contact points
- Set of short contact points
- Contact point wrench
- Hardshell suitcase style carrying case
- Dry bag to separate your transmitter and chargers from wet, muddy collars
- Owner's manual
See the Tritronics web site for the latest Tri-Tronics Warranty Information.
Features of the Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3
- Two red buttons control 18 levels of continuous stimulation instantly selectable at the transmitter
- One black button controls 6 levels of momentary stimulation instantly selectable at the transmitter
- Non-stimulation tone feature
- EXP toggle switch allows you to add additional dogs by purchasing extra EXP collars at any time
- Collar may be charged in the field, charger sold separately
- No external collar antenna
- One mile range
- Insulated contact points to ensure consistent and reliable stimulation in the water
- Interchangeable contact points for dogs with long or short coats
- Adjustable collar strap with a square double (K9) buckle and metal keeper fits neck sizes between 10 - 24 inches
- No Risk 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Two Year Warranty - no service or return shipping charges
- Made in U.S.A.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING in Continental United States (US48)
Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3 Batteries
- Compact charging cradles mean no exposed charging jacks, and no charging jack covers to remove or replace
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries are user-replaceable, heavy duty, and last 3-5 years with proper care
- Waterproof removable battery packs
- Trickle Charge Mode -- Fully charged units can be left on the charger because it "knows" if a battery needs to be charged or not
- Rapid Charging -- Completely charge your collars and transmitter within 2 hours
- Can be recharged at any time -- batteries don't have to be completely drained
Stimulation from the Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3
- 18 levels of Continuous stimulation -- allows you to control the length of the correction based on how long you hold the button down
- 6 levels of Momentary stimulation -- delivers a quick pre-set duration of stimulation (less than 1 second) for enforcing commands the dog already knows and for correcting behavior
- Teach yardwork/obedience and enforce known commands with lower levels of stimulation
- Use higher levels to stop unwanted chasing or to overcome strong distractions
- Tactile dial with clicks between levels allows you to raise and lower the stimulation level by feel without ever having to take you eyes off your dog
- Insulated contact points ensure consistent and reliable stimulation in the water
- Includes interchangeable contact points for long or short-coated dogs
Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3 Range
Collar range up to 1 mile -- maximum range is based on "line of sight." This means that to get the full range out of a system there should be nothing between the transmitter and the receiver and the terrain should be flat and open. This isn't going to happen in most places that we spend time with our dogs. The range on all of the systems that we carry depends on training conditions, including weather, terrain, and the presence of cover.
Tri-Tronics G3 systems feature a "Pulsating Continuous Stimulation" that increases the system's ability to reach maximum distance in heavy cover and difficult terrain situations. Because this is a "broken" signal instead of a single transmission it does a better job of reaching the receiver at maximum distance. The pulses are so rapid that it gives the feeling of the old style continuous stimulation but increases the transmitter's ability to reach maximum distance.
Remember, too much range will never hurt, but too little can be a problem.
Accessories for your Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3
Related Products & Content: Tri-Tronics Pro 100 EXP G3
Tri-Tronics 5710100 057872571015