Battery Replacement Instructions for the Tri-Tronics Bark Limiter G3:
1. Remove the collar strap.
2. Remove the 2 screws on the bottom of the electronics.
3. Peel back (or remove) the patent information sticker.
4. The two halves should now separate easily.
5. Remove the old battery and install the new one, making sure the polarity is correct.
6. Put the halves back together, making sure the orange rubber gasket is seated properly.
7. Reinstall the 2 screws with the rubber washers in place. Then reinstall the collar strap.