Please read all steps before starting.NOTE:
To get the best possible result, we recommend pairing your devices outside away from obstructions.
1. Update all of your devices to the latest software using Garmin Express.
2. Hold the MENU/UP button on your Fenix watch.
3. Select "Settings" (gear logo), then select "Widgets."
4. Select "Add Widgets," then select "DogTrack."
5. Press the BACK button to return to "Watch Face." Press and release the MENU/UP button and select the DogTrack widget. The screen will display "Searching."
6. Your watch and handheld should now be connected, allowing you to see dog data on your Fenix watch.