How to Match the Fenix to Your Astro 430 / 320 or Alpha 100
Please read all steps before starting. Left images show the Astro 430, right images show the Alpha 100.
NOTE: To get the best possible result, we recommend pairing your devices outside away from obstructions.
1. Update all of your devices to the latest software using Garmin Express. This makes sure you have "Broadcast Mode" on your Alpha 100 or Astro 430 / 320 handheld and the "DogTrack" widget on your watch.
2. Hold down the UP button on your Fenix watch.
3. Select "Settings," then select "Widgets."
4. Select "DogTrack" and enable it by making sure the status is set to "Show." The DogTrack Widget should now be active on your watch.
5. Go to the Main Menu on your Astro 430 / 320 or Alpha 100 handheld and select "Setup."
6. Select "Dogs."
7. Select "Broadcast Dog Data," then select "Enable." Broadcast Mode on your handheld should now be active.
8. Press the BACK button to return to the "home" screen, then press the UP button to bring up the "searching" screen.
9. Your watch and handheld should now be connected, allowing you to see dog data on your Fenix watch.
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 17645 U.S. Highway 82, Mathiston, Mississippi, 39752 USA.