We believe that we are a solid choice. At our core, we are a family-owned and operated business that has been taking care of folks and their dogs since 1972. We continue to be at the forefront of the ever-changing landscape of internet commerce. If you enjoy a challenging, fast-paced and progressive work environment alongside some very talented people, we'd love to hear from you!
We work for and with dogs!
We love dogs. Our front office employees with well trained and socialized dogs are free to bring them to work. We are aware of the mental health benefits gained by sharing our workspaces with our canine brothers and sisters.
Gun Dog Supply is proud to offer competitive salaries, paid vacation and personal leave, a 401(k) company matching program and solid employee health benefits including dental and vision plans. Plus, because we believe a comfortable employee is a productive employee, every
day is "casual day" at Gun Dog Supply!
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT -- Full Time (40 hours per week)
Reports to Production & IT Manager. Works closely with ACCOUNTING and PURCHASING departments (discontinued items, product updates, new products, email specials, availability updates).
Must be computer savvy, have good grammar and communication skills, and know the fundamentals of Photoshop, layout, and photography.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Website Maintenance
- Create new product pages
- Update existing product pages as information changes
- Create new section pages when new product lines are launched
- Organize existing product and section pages as needed
- Mark items as “Sold Out” or “Available” as required by the Purchasing Department
- Perform scheduled routine website maintenance tasks
- Update customer product reviews
- Content Creation
- Create, edit, and proofread product copy
- Use basic HTML commands to format website content
- Create custom charts and graphics to emphasize specific product features
- Use Photoshop to edit and enhance photos
- Shoot still-life photos of products
- Shoot lifestyle photos of products with dogs and people
- Create, edit, proofread, and schedule marketing emails
- Create imagery and copy for social media
- Create custom banner graphics
- Maintain customer email marketing lists
Want to Apply?
See a position you're interested in? Here's how to apply: