Please read all steps before starting. If your handheld and collar were included in the same package, the devices are already paired.
1. Charge the new receiver for two hours and install the desired color collar strap.
2. Turn on the handheld device.
3. Select a color with the toggle switch. The dog collar device will be assigned to this color.
4. Turn the intensity dial to N.
5. Press the green tone button.
6. Press the top training button.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to select auto, tree, or point for the type of dog wearing the collar.
8. The handheld device is now ready to pair. You can cancel pairing by pressing the green tone button.
9. If the dog collar device is on, turn it off.
10. Hold the power button on the dog collar device until it emits two series of beeps (about 2 seconds), and then release the power button. The status LED will start to rapidly flash green. You can now pair the dog collar device with the handheld device.
11. The handheld device will vibrate and a check mark will appear on the screen when the devices have paired successfully.NOTE:
GPS signals must be established on both devices before the handheld device displays the dog collar device battery status, distance, and direction.