The RRT Remote Release System was designed to be an affordable alternative to other third party release systems. The transmitter will work to a range of up to 500 feet. The battery capacity will allow for 200-400 launches before re-charging is needed. Follow these steps in order to pair your transmitter with each receiver unit.
1. The remote transmitter is shipped without the battery installed and is not programmed to the receiver. Open the back cover of the remote and install the 23A battery and ensure that the (-) negative side is in contact with the spring and replace the cover. When the red button is pressed the red light will illuminate to show a signal is being sent to the receiver.
2. Turn on the power switch on the receiver. The light on the back of the receiver will illuminate red.
3. Press the small button next to the light to put the receiver into programming mode. This will cause the receiver light to turn green.
4. Press the red button on the transmitter one time. The light on the receiver will turn back to red indicating the signal was received.
5. When the button on the transmitter is pressed the light will now turn green and turn back to red when the button is released. This confirms the successful pairing of the transmitter and receiver.