PLEASE ORDER YOURS NOW IF YOU NEED IT SOON. Supply chain issues are affecting almost every manufacturer. We will completely sell out of many items this season. Web site is updated at least twice daily on weekdays.
No risk to you. Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed with our 30 Day "No Questions" Money Back Guarantee. Hassle-free returns & exchanges.
Original extra collar for SportDOG SD 425X, SD 575E, SD 825X, and SD 875E systems. Includes 3/4" orange collar strap that fits up to a 23" neck, short and long contact points, charger and owners manual.
Synchronizing a Replacement Collar Receiver to your Transmitter
1. Turn the Collar Receiver off.
2. Press and hold the On/Off Button. The Receiver Indicator Light will come on, then turn off in 4-5 seconds. If the On/Off Button is released too early, the Receiver Indicator Light will begin its normal flashing. If this occurs, start over and repeat from step 1.
3. After the Receiver Indicator Light has turned off, release the On/Off Button.
4. Press and hold the Upper Button on the Remote Transmitter until the Receiver Indicator Light flashes 5 times. You may need to hold both units 2-3 feet from each other. If the Receiver Indicator Light does not flash 5 times, start over and repeat from step 1.
How to Program the Collar for Multi-Dog Operation with the SD-425X/SD-425XS/SD-825X
1. Program the Remote Transmitter to mode 3 or 4.
(Consult the Owners Manual for more information on Transmitter Modes.)
A. Set the Intensity Dial to the selected mode.
B. Turn the Remote Transmitter over.
C. With a pen or paperclip, depress and release the mode button.
D. When the mode button is pressed, the Transmitter Indicator Light will be solid in color. When it is released, it will flash the same number of times as the mode selected.
2. Program the first Collar Receiver:
A. Turn the Collar Receiver off.
B. Press and hold the On/Off Button. The Receiver Indicator Light will come on, then turn off in 4-5 seconds. If the On/Off Button is released too early, the Receiver Indicator Light will begin its normal flashing. If this occurs, start over and repeat from A.
C. After the Receiver Indicator Light has turned off, release the On/Off Button.
D. Press and hold the Upper Button on the Remote Transmitter until the Receiver Indicator Light flashes 5 times. You may need to hold both units 2-3 feet from each other before this occurs. If the receiver light does not flash 5 times, start over and repeat from A.
3. Program the second Collar Receiver the same way using A through D above, but using the Lower Button in place of the Upper Button.
4. Program the third Collar Receiver the same way using A through D above, but using the Side Button in place of the Upper Button.
Having an additional collar is great. It is very easy to program with the receiver and great instructions.
By Mike K.
December 13, 2021
This collar was easy to synchronize/tether to my existing controller. Easy to use in the field and functional.
November 10, 2021
Now have two labs and this collar also works great and was easy to pair with my first collar..
Easy pairing with collar I already had..
July 8, 2021
I purchased this an an extra collar for the original 425 SportDOG system I bought 10 years ago. It works perfectly. It was easy to set up and pair with my system so I can control both of my dogs with the same handheld device.
Easy to pair with original system
Long lasting battery
Durable collar and easy to trim to size
No cons that I've found
By Michael L.
SportDog replacement collar
March 19, 2021
Fast shipping product exactly as shown I will always support small business
Bright orange lost the black one that came in package
January 30, 2021
Works like a dream. Took a few minutes to figure out the remote settings to program for two dogs (425XD), after that it was game on like normal.
GDS support is second to none! I proudly support them.
Works as expected
Collar length fits any dog
Factory model (not aftermarket)
Finger lakes, NY
Sport dog add a dog collar
September 8, 2020
Recently purchased add a dog collar for my other Brittany. Works great, shipped quickly. I could not be happier with this purchase. Instructions and training tips were straightforward and make a lot of sense. Would recommend this brand for anyone looking to correct their hunting partners. Thank you.
Ease of use. Charges quickly.
Changing the modes on the 825x needs a little clarification in the instruction manual. Confusing with the higher models.
Country of Origin: Made in China.
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 17645 U.S. Highway 82, Mathiston, Mississippi, 39752 USA.