No risk to you. Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed with our 30 Day "No Questions" Money Back Guarantee. Hassle-free returns & exchanges.
The Omni Pet Kwik Klip Nylon Muzzle is soft and flexible, and won't pinch or pull your dog's hair. Features an adjustable head strap. The Kwik Klip allows for easy placement and removal. Made with reinforced nylon.
1. Open buckle and place muzzle over dog's snout. Make sure muzzle fits comfortably and is not too tight or too loose.
2. Bring straps behind dog's head below the ears and buckle.
3. Adjust straps until muzzle fits the dog snugly. Do not over tighten.
4. Check fit to make sure dog is comfortable.
1. Muzzle should NOT be used for dangerous dogs or any other animal that poses a threat to humans. Not all animals can be effectively muzzled.
2. Do not leave animal unattended with muzzle on.
3. Inspect regularly. Replace at first sign of damage.
In order to allow my young dogs time to socialize with others, I have to muzzle them at the dog park because they're bullies. These muzzles work well and as intended, but are too constricting for outdoor activities. I think we'll try a cage muzzle next time.
Product Rating: 3 out of 5-stars. Review ID: 9429 Reviewed:
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 17645 U.S. Highway 82, Mathiston, Mississippi, 39752 USA.