The Ruff Land Kennels Intermediate Right-Side Entry Double Door Dog Crate is made from high-quality plastic and molded into a single piece for added strength. This kennel will withstand the abuse of trainers, handlers, hunters, and guides.
Torture Testing: The Ruff Land Kennel was dropped from a height of 12 feet with no noticeable effect. After four drops the kennel showed only scratches and stains from the concrete and grass. No splits or cracks were evident. The Ruff Land Kennel was fired at with a full choke charge of number 6s from about 15 paces, and only a handful of pellets penetrated. The rest were buried in the material, meaning it will protect your dog from stray pellets in the field.
Heavy Duty PE Plastic for safety
Doors open both directions
Metal inserts for attaching multiple kennels together or tying them down
Designed by outfitters and dog trainers
Stackable -- Ruff Land Kennels nest easily together, and can be bolted together, up, down, and sideways
One Piece -- Easy to clean and durable
Two kennels fit easily into smaller vehicles
All standard kennel covers will fit the Ruff Land Kennel
1-year manufacturer warranty
Exterior Dimensions -- 20" wide (at widest point) x 22 1/2" tall x 30 1/2" deep
Interior Dimensions -- 19 1/2" wide (at widest point) x 22" tall x 30 deep
Floor Dimensions -- 17 1/2" wide x 28 1/2" deep
Weight -- Approximately 20 lbs.
Sometimes referred to as Ruff Tough, Ruff Tuff, Rough Tough, Rough Tuff, Ruff-Tough, Ruff-Tuff, Rough-Tough, or Rough-Tuff.
Excellent crate, very heavy duty and it’s always a pleasure doing business with gun dog supply. Best customer service in the business! Big GSP fits in intermediate perfectly for car rides. I would get bigger if you planned to use it as your house crate.
Two doors, one piece construction
Came Damaged but Ruffland Stood by the product!!! Thanks Janelly
July 6, 2021
This is by far the best crate for your dollar money can buy. It is very sturdy one piece and well made. It will meet any transportation rules in the air or on the ground but check with your carrier for particular rules such as location of vent holes, labels, and watering and feeding. They run small, so make sure you measure for your pet. Check with your vet but any animal should be able to stand comfortably and also be able to turn around easily. Many accessories are available including armor plates for those really aggressive dogs. I have a pity and this is the only crate that she cannot bite or jailbreak. I custom ordered without holes but rather two doors (end and right side entry) and it is still very well ventilated and extremely well protected.
Sadly mine came with a broken composite door catch due to bad freight handling and in spit of a very long delay during Covid, Ruffland came through and stood by the product to replace it. Very nice!!!
1) Very sturdy and as advertised will help with impacts. Ruffland stood by their product!
2) Lots of built-in bolt attachments for adding custom accessories you can buy, or install yourself
3) One piece lightweight, rust resistant and UV protected. Easily fits through a standard doorway
4) Composite doors are very well thought out, with optional no bite plates and locking accessories
5) Multiple options for vent holes, doors and custom colors. Meets shipping requirements.
6) At a decent price point for such a beasty construction, best bang for the buck by far!!
7) Can be stacked and bolted together or tied down easily.
8) Has a drip catch along floor walls that doubles as the stabilizer lock for stacked units
9) Sides are tapered to allowed closely stacked units standoff to breathe properly
10) Doors come in different variations and all can be swung either way.
1) Can't seem to make them fast enough...and can't explain why...should be asking for help....
2) Can't seem to make them fast enough...and can't explain why...should be asking for help....
3) Can't seem to make them fast enough...and can't explain why...should be asking for help....
4) Ruffland doesn't know how much they are appreciated by their customers :)
5) Composite door holding tabs break easy and project too far out from crate
6) Unit composite body is weaker in extreme heat.
7) No wheels and handle attachment kit to bolt on for moving the crate around easier
8)No accessory to shield the interior from rain intrusion when being used outdoors
9)No holes or plugs in the floor drip rim to drain bottom for wash out
10) No floor mats -always out -of -stock
Perfect size and accessibility
April 16, 2021
We have the larger size Ruff Land Kennel which works great and fits in the truck, but this size worked much better for the suv and for carting to and from the house or work. Side entry is perfect for accessibility in different spaces.
Sturdy, durable, safe, doors open both ways for easy access no matter what.
Great product!! Fits perfectly
December 21, 2020
I bought this product so that when I use the pick-up I could use the end door and yet when I use my SUV I could turn is sideways in the back and still be able to shut that back end as well as have some room for other gear. Works great!
By Nick F.
Kansas City, MO
December 21, 2020
Everything you need in a kennel. Well built. Good size.
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 17645 U.S. Highway 82, Mathiston, Mississippi, 39752 USA.