Can be used as a shotgun simulator and a shoulder carried single shot bumper thrower.
No risk to you. Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed with our 30 Day "No Questions" Money Back Guarantee. Hassle-free returns & exchanges.
The Thunder 100 from Thunder Equipment can be used as a shotgun simulator and a shoulder carried single shot bumper thrower. No need for poppers or primers -- one can of MAPP gas is equivalent to $300 in poppers! Bumpers and MAPP Gas cylinder not included.
26" long x 4" diameter
Weighs only 6 lbs.
No moving parts
No poppers or primers required
Can be fired in the rain
Needs no oiling or cleaning
Can easily be used right or left handed
Built in redundant safeties
Made in the USA
The Thunder Equipment Thunder 100 shotgun simulator / dummy launcher is powered by MAPP gas. MAPP Gas 16 oz. cylinders are 3" in diameter by 10" long and are usually yellow. You can generally find them in the plumbing section at Lowes and other home improvement stores.
Thunder Equipment Launcher Bumpers have been designed exclusively for use on the Thunder Equipment Model 100, 200, 500, and 1000 launchers, Etch-Marc Thunder Bird 400, 800, and 1200 launchers, and the Pro Max 7000 and Max 5000 remote dummy launchers.
Important Safety Information:
1. ALWAYS KEEP THE MUZZLE POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION: A safe direction is one in which an accidental discharge will not cause injury to yourself or others. Be especially careful when you're loading or unloading. No one will be injured by an accidental discharge if you keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
2. SIMULATOR SHOULD BE UNLOADED (GAS REMOVED) WHEN NOT IN USE: Load gas into the simulator only when preparing for use or heading to the field. Before passing it to someone else ensure the safety is on (yellow button rotated away from red mark alignment).
3. DON'T RELY ON THE SAFETY: Treat every simulator as if it can fire at any time. Never touch the igniter button until you are ready to fire.
4. USE PROPER FUEL: Never use any fuel in your shooter except for factory new MAPP gas. Never use refillable containers of any type. Properly dispose of empty cylinders based on local ordinances.
5. ALWAYS WEAR EYE AND EAR PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES.
6. BE SURE THE BARREL IS CLEAR OF OBSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SHOOTING.
7. NEVER LAUNCH ANY OBJECTS FROM THE SHOOTER OTHER THAN APPROVED THUNDER EQUIPMENT BUMPERS.
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 17645 U.S. Highway 82, Mathiston, Mississippi, 39752 USA.