Great for all kinds of gun training. Even works in the rain!
No risk to you. Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed with our 30 Day "No Questions" Money Back Guarantee. Hassle-free returns & exchanges.
Smaller in size and lighter weight than the Thunder 100 Shotgun Simulator, the Thunder Mini Boom Gun is perfect for when you need the sound of a shotgun simulator without the launcher capability of its bigger brother. No need for poppers or primers -- one can of MAPP gas is equivalent to $300 in poppers! MAPP Gas cylinder not included.
Louder than a primer pistol -- carries for hundreds of yards
Weighs only 4 lbs.
No moving parts
No poppers or primers required
Can be fired in the rain
Needs no oiling or cleaning
Can easily be used right or left handed
Built in safety
The Thunder Equipment Mini-Boom Gun is powered by MAPP gas. MAPP Gas 16 oz. cylinders are 3" in diameter by 10" long and are usually yellow. You can generally find them in the plumbing section at Lowes and other home improvement stores.
Important Safety Information:
1. ALWAYS KEEP THE MUZZLE POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION: A safe direction is one in which an accidental discharge will not cause injury to yourself or others. Be especially careful when you're loading or unloading. No one will be injured by an accidental discharge if you keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
2. SIMULATOR SHOULD BE UNLOADED (GAS REMOVED) WHEN NOT IN USE: Load gas into the simulator only when preparing for use or heading to the field. Before passing it to someone else ensure the safety is on (yellow button rotated away to lock position).
3. DON'T RELY ON THE SAFETY: Treat every simulator as if it can fire at any time. Never touch the igniter button until you are ready to fire.
4. USE PROPER FUEL: Never use any fuel in your shooter except for factory new MAPP gas. Never use refillable containers of any type. Properly dispose of empty cylinders based on local ordinances.
5. ALWAYS WEAR EYE AND EAR PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES.
6. BE SURE THE BARREL IS CLEAR OF OBSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SHOOTING.
7. NEVER ATTEMPT TO LAUNCH ANY OBJECTS FROM THE SHOOTER.
GUN DOG SUPPLY - "Serving Hunting & Field Dog Owners Nationally Since 1972."
Order online via Secure Server or call 1-800-624-6378 to order! GDS Warehouse, 17645 U.S. Highway 82, Mathiston, Mississippi, 39752 USA.