These instructions are for matching a replacement Collar Receiver to your SportDOG Transmitter in 1-dog mode. Please read all steps before starting.
1. Turn the Collar Receiver off. (make sure the collar receiver is charged before proceeding)
2. Press and hold the On/Off Button. The Receiver Indicator Light will come on, then turn off in 4-5 seconds. If the On/Off Button is released too early, the Receiver Indicator Light will begin its normal flashing. If this occurs, start over and repeat from step 1.
3. After the Receiver Indicator Light has turned off, release the On/Off Button.
4. Press and hold the Upper Button on the Remote Transmitter until the Receiver Indicator Light flashes 5 times. You may need to hold both units 2-3 feet from each other. If the Receiver Indicator Light does not flash 5 times, start over and repeat from step 1.
5. Check for a successful match by turning the collar back on and pressing a "continuous" transmitter button. The collar light will turn on. If you are not planning to use the unit now, turn the collar off after testing.